Sunday, November 20, 2011

SUMMER











Am so behind in blogging. Oh well it has been busy and much has happened. First of all it was a wonderful summer. Most of my family were here, but this summer mostly one family at a time. I love that, even tho I love for all the families to be together, it is nice to have the smaller groups. Just get to spend more time with each one. More one on one. I have never seen so much fishing going on. They all like it because you can throw in a line and almost immediately catch a little fish. Lots of fun.



Even got to Iowa a couple of times over the summer. I love going out there and seeing some of the grandchildren in their sports. Everyone always makes a great effort to all get together while there. It is just great.




Have surprise news in my next post!






















No comments: