Monday, June 27, 2011

June is almost history already.


























My daughters Elie and Elin came for a couple of days on the Memorial Day weekend. I then rode back to Iowa with them so I could attend my granddaughter, Katy's graduation party.




Was a great party. She had the party with her friend, Jackelyn and they had a great turn out of friends and family.
I am so proud of Katy. Not only is she beautiful, but she graduated at the top of her class with a 4.3 grade point. She received many awards, was on the cross country team and soccer teams and was in many plays. I love it that she is always at all our family gatherings and she just loves all her cousins. She has done a lot of babysitting for her younger cousins for many years. She will be attending the University of Iowa next year. Next year will have 5 grandchildren in college. Going to be so much fun to see where their educations will lead them in the coming years.



This summer I have my grandson Ian in China and my granddaughter, Jenny just returned from studying fashion design in Florence, Italy for a semester. I'm thinking they are going to know a lot more about the world than I did at their age.





No comments: